CETSS will be introduced to a wide variety of digital resources, which will be distributed through Schoology. They will also have access to ICT Interact (books 1-3) (link- https://www.hoddereducation.co.uk/ICTInteraCT), as well as websites, apps and games.
For the purposed of illustration only, these could include access to:
- Encyclopedia Britannica (which has three different reading levels for most articles)
- Sources from the Library Council
- The Irish Times Digital Archive
- The JSTOR Ireland Collection – fantastic, though niche, collection of academic journals
- The Dictionary of Irish Bibliography – Royal Irish Academy publication
- Scoilnet Maps
CETSS also has a subscription to Office 365 for all staff and students, which can be used for email, file sharing, cloud storage etc.